The New Bern Farmers Market is located in downtown New Bern, North Carolina. It is open Saturdays from 8AM to 2PM year around. The market has a selection of local produce, plants, farm raised meats, baked goods, Arts and Crafts, and so much more.
New Produce every weekend as Eastern North Carolina gardens start sharing the Winter bounty!
- Our Farmers have tomatoes, beets, cabbage, greens, mushrooms, pears, apples, spinach, sweet potatoes, root vegetables, and micro-greens.
- There is plenty of eggs, dairy, wines, honey, jams and free-range beef, lamb, pork, and chicken.
- Our Bakers have many kinds of desserts to tempt your taste buds.
- Our Plant Growers have potted plants for the home and garden.
- Shop our Artists, Crafters, and Authors for their unique items handmade by the vendors!
- Don’t forget the market building and grounds are available for rent. Keep us in mind for your next event!
Image Created by: The County Compass, Bayboro, NC
Become a Friend of the Market Today! Click here to learn more
Winter Market Season
Our Market gets a little cozier this time of year. As the chill of Winter arrives in New Bern our vendors head indoors with a few hearty souls still setting up outside. Our farmers arrive with meats, dairy, winter root vegetables, and other produce. Our bakers are staying warm by the oven and creating all kinds of wonderful bake goods. Our crafters and artisans are busy in their studios creating new items to bring to the market each week. Rare Aire Roastery has that hot cup of coffee waiting for you! So bundle up on those chilly Saturday mornings and visit the Market as you are the special part that keeps this Market thriving – Our Customer! Our Market is open year around because of you!
NOW ACCEPTING: SNAP/EBT
Remember: SNAP can be used to buy edible plants and herbs including backyard vegetable garden bedding plants!