The New Bern Farmers Market is located in downtown New Bern, North Carolina. It is open Saturdays from 8AM to 2PM year around. The market has a selection of local produce, plants, farm raised meats, baked goods, arts and crafts, and so much more.
Help support Market operations and maintenance by purchasing tickets for our Holiday Raffle!
First Prize – Carved Bear by In the Wood Carvings
Second Prize – Lap Quilt by The Quilting Mandarin
Third Prize – Market Basket filled with donations from Market Vendors
Fourth Prize – Holiday Wreath by Tickle me Pink Designs
Drawing: December 16, 2023
New Produce every weekend as Eastern North Carolina gardens start sharing the Summer bounty!
- Our Farmers have apples, greens, root vegetables, micro greens, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes and so much more.
- There is plenty of eggs, dairy, wines, honey, jams and free-range beef, lamb, pork, and chicken.
- Our Bakers have many kinds of desserts to tempt your taste buds.
- Our Plant Growers have potted plants for the home and garden and lovely cut flowers
- Shop our Artists, Crafters, and Authors for their unique items handmade by the vendors!
- Don’t forget the market building and grounds are available for rent. Keep us in mind for your next event!
Image Created by: The County Compass, Bayboro, NC
Fall Market Season
As we head into the Fall gardening season the market abounds with our Farmer’s fall bounty: potatoes, sweet potatoes, apples, greens, micro greens, squash, root vegetables and so much more. Our farmers offer chicken, pork, and grass-fed beef. Make sure you get your orders in early for the holiday season. Our bakers are producing those wonderful goodies that taste like Fall. Pumpkin bread, pecan pies, cookies and so much more! Our crafters are preparing for the holiday season with new offerings sure to fulfill some of your holiday shopping gift needs. Stop by and purchase a Raffle Ticket to help support Market Operations this Holiday Season ( Raffle ticket sales end at Noon on December 16th).
The market is a great place to shop for all your holiday cooking supplies. Remember to visit the Market throughout the Holiday season for all your produce, baking, and gift needs.
NOW ACCEPTING: SNAP/EBT
Remember: SNAP can be used to buy edible plants and herbs including backyard vegetable garden bedding plants!