- Vendors must meet our “grow it, sew it, make it, or bake it” rule.
- NC Sales and Use Tax Registration is required for all vendors. (Click on the link NC Sales and Use Tax to be taken to NC Dept of Revenue Sales and Use Tax Registration website – if needed.)
- There are extensive requirements for all vendors specific to their type of sales. Please contact the Market Manager (252-633-0043) for vendor requirements.
Grow It – Farm Products and Plants
- Grower only – Vendors sell only Products they grow and produce themselves.
- Grower reseller – Vendors grow some farm food products and buy some farm food products for resale.
- Resellers only – Not Allowed
Bake it – Sellers of processed, prepared, cooked or baked foods.
- Requirements for these vendors are extensive please contact the Market Manager for a detailed list of requirements.
Make it and Sew it – Arts and Crafts Vendors
- Ninety percent of each item and/or 90% of all products for sale must be designed by and handmade by the vendor as approved by committee.
Our Market is a Member Market
- Vendors pay an annual membership fee.
- Vendors also pay weekly booth rental fees.
- Contact the Market Manager for our current rates.